Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bird's Eye View

Our flight with Fonnafly was the experience of a lifetime! We were picked up by Henry, our very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Michelle B
Minneapolis, Minnesota
via mobile
Fonnafly the only way to see Norway!

My wife and I had the great fortune to travel from Bergen to Storfjord Hotel by helicopter today... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nwwilcox
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bergen
from $217.51
from $289.61
from $246.43
from $33.79
More Info
All reviews minute flight pulpit rock amazing flight an unforgettable experience friendly pilot once in a lifetime great view trolltunga glacier company heliport landscape crew cruise clouds lakes glimpse
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2017

This was an out of the ordinary experience for us, being out of our regular price range, but by economizing on other holiday expenses we budgeted for it. All staff responses by email were prompt and courteous and the experience of the actual flight in bright summer sunshine showed us the delightful city of Bergen and the beginning of fjord with views to the distant glacier beautifully. Thanks Fonnafly.

2  Thank plenty88
Reviewed July 24, 2017

We hired the service with transfer from and to the hotel included. Punctuality and good attention. The helicopter ride was an unforgettable experience. The pilot was excellent, very friendly and well prepared to explain everything.

3  Thank MARIA LORENA L
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

If you're searching for the best way to get a first impression what Bergen and Norway is like, doing exactly this helicopterflight is definitely a must do!

The flight took 30 minutes, but it could have last forever. Great view, great pilot, greatest experience ever! And yes, there are also sunny days in Bergen...

Thanks to fonnafly!

2  Thank Vici78
Reviewed July 9, 2017

We booked the 30 minute flight, and to be honest I thought it was a bit on the pricy side before the trip. But oh man was it worth it! I've lived in Bergen all my life, and I have been to the most places covered by the flight several times. I still felt like I had a totally unique experience, and I now see my city in a whole new light. Our whole party loved it, and has since recommended fonnafly to basically all our friends and family. Definitely worth the price!!

4  Thank Maria B
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Amazing trip around the fjords and mountains around Bergen. Great service with the FonnyFly company. The pilot Knut was superb! Super friendly and serviceminded. I recommend the 90-minute tour, so beautiful! I will definitely be using this company again.

Date of experience: June 2017