All reviews an early flight terminal building arrivals departures clear glass great hotel late arrival short stay comfortable beds modern hotel stayed one night great breakfast excellent location few minutes walk breakfast buffet norway proximity conference
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I ended my week-long business trip in Norway last night with a stopover at the Clarion Hotel at Bergen Airport.

To say ‘at’ the airport is incorrect as it’s practically in the airport and is literally a five minute walk from hotel reception to departures check in.

The hotel is very stylish and extremely comfortable - if I had one minor complaint it would be that the rooms are a bit on the compact side - fine for a lone work traveller like I was in this case but if you were a family with lots of holiday luggage then space would be a problem in the bedroom.

That aside, very nice hotel with courteous and helpful staff — I’d definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Espen H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Hi,

Thank you so much for your great review.
It is really nice to read that you appreciate our location and our stylish hotel :-)

We hope yo see you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2019

This hotel is a great option if you have a late arrival and/or early departure at Bergen airport Flesland - a short walk from the terminal buildings. As always at Clarion hotels, the room standard is excellent and so is the breakfast availability, with an 'early bird' option for those leaving prior to 6am. Staff were friendly and helpful. Highly recommended, would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Espen H, Manager at Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your great review.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here while travelling to my rig, hotel is very modern and rooms clean and tidy, location is perfect as right next to the terminal, the restaurant is excellent and highly recommend the burger which is exceptional

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our restaurant Kitchen & Table.

Reviewed December 4, 2018

I stayed here only one night before my flight out of Bergen. The hotel is right at the airport and you can walk. I walked over at 4am and it was no problem. Lighted all the way. It is a very quiet hotel, you never hear the planes. The room was very nice with a nice large shower. Easy check in and check out.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Laura M
Espen H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

Hi Laura,

Regards,

Reviewed October 30, 2018

I had a very early flight, so I chose this hotel as it is within an easy few minutes' walk of the airport. This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. The bed was huge with gigantic pillows, and was quite possibly the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever had. For being so close to the airport, it was surprisingly quiet. Unfortunately, I had to leave before the breakfast was available. The walk to the airport is very easy, mostly under the cover of a garage and the airport.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank LisaJ656
Espen H, Manager at Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for your great review.
So great to hear that rate our hotel bed as the best you ever had :-D