“Friendly, fast and convient”
Review of Deli de Luca

Deli de Luca
Ranked #149 of 406 Restaurants in Bergen
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stopped by this Deli De Luca because the rest of the stores were still closed at around 7:00. The young woman behind the counter was very friendly and patient as we picked out breakfast. While having been in several Deli De Luca's on our trip, she was the first one to offer a frequent coffee card. We even bought in on the 3 for 25 NOR pastries upsell she offered. I would recommend this Deli De Luca for friendly, fast and convenient service.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Great stop for lunch after a morning on the floibanen. Several choices for sandwiches, calzone, pasta etc. Ice cream, cakes & coffee for dessert. Small counter with chairs. This place is ideal for picnic-type lunches.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Deli de Luca is very popular place.. You can find it in many places.. The cakes are good.. The sorbet and ice cream are delicious.. I haven't try the food there yet but I saw they sell pastas and sandwich as well.. I do recommend deli de Luca for having a drink and sweet.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Have visited Deli de Luca outlets in Bergen and various other places in Norway. For meal on the go they are good and we were never disappointed.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was in Bergen for 6 months in 2012 and I rember DELI DE LUCA as the best italian style place. Very good italian coffe and italian food (calzoni, pasta, pizza and so on)
Trust me...I'm from Italy