“Excellent Quality, Good Atmosphere, Awesome Potato Wedges!”
Review of Sportsbar Bukowskis - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sportsbar Bukowskis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My business colleague and I had been in Bergen for just a few hours. We were hungry, tired, and jet lagged. We found our way to Sportsbar Bukowskis for what we had planned as a quick meal.

We found the atmosphere to be warm and welcoming, with a mix between an English pub and a modern American sports bar. We were quickly at home. There were several television screens showing football (soccer) and Football (American). We put in our order for burgers and beer, and made our way over to some seats. Our meal came out quickly. The burger was juicy and delicious. The local beer, Hansa, was satisfying. And the potato wedges were expertly cooked; great flavor, crisp exterior, and perfect cooked throughout.

This was my first meal in Norway; it turned out to be one of the more inexpensive. However, the food was excellent, as was the service and atmosphere. My complements to the chef... best bar food ever!