“Fantastic burger!”

Inside Live & Rock Cafe
Ranked #61 of 406 Restaurants in Bergen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A rock cafe with the most interesting choice of hamburgers in town - the Hangover Burger, the Triple Decker, Dr. Feelgood, the Hobo burger and Norway's biggest burger, the Suicide Solution tickin' in at 1,8 kg (3,97 pounds). Burgers with attitude! Welcome
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stopped in with 2 friends back in August and was surprised how excellent the burgers tasted. Coming from America, I've had In-and-out, whattaburger, five-guys too name a few. I ordered the insideburger and it put American burgers too shame. So good, came back the next day and had another one. If I ever get to Bergen again, Inside Live is a definate stop on my list!

1  Thank jselander44

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We had drinks and then went to a record launch party at Inside.
The venue was small but perfect for the occasion. It was easy to just walk up and buy tickets. Great place to go if you like live bands and beer.

1  Thank SunseekerJ
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Who does not love a good burger? I have reviewed this place before but I keep coming back. Since it is some time since my last review I figured I do another one. This time I brought my family (7 persons, including children, grand parents and more). Everybody loved it.

1  Thank Christian L
Reviewed February 2, 2014

They have an impressive selection of burger toppings, probably the best in Bergen, but the burger in itself is not anything out of the ordinary. The bread is dry, the meat does not have much flavor. It actually looks like its just frozen meat like the one they would serve in any street kitchen around Norway, and the potatoes are not homemade.

This is a dirty rock/metal place, and a lot of students go here. Their burgers are not anything out of the ordinary, its just that the taste is covered by all the different toppings you can get on it.

Saying that, the service was great, place was clean, and we got our food really quickly despite the fact that the place was full.

1  Thank 104Katrine
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The burgers at Inside are well-renowned for their amazing taste and size. It's quieter in the afternoon, so I'd definitely go around that time. Early dinner is good.