“Som alltid - veldig bra!”
Review of Bien

Bien
Ranked #29 of 406 Restaurants in Bergen
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bien Restaurant is a neighborhood bistro/restaurant situated just outside the city centre of beautiful Bergen. We serve delicious seasonal and regional food, our wines are all organic/biodynamic. Take the city tram to Danmarksplass and enjoy an outstanding evening in our old art deco pharmacy.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I really enjoy eating at Bien Bar and I have been there numerous times. In terms of price / quality, I think this is one of the best places to eat in Bergen. Also, the former pharmacy interior creates a great atmosphere.

1  Thank Geir K

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Food was fantastic. Eaten there twice and both times was blown away by how tasty it was. Cool decor too!!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

A bit out of the way but 2 mins walk from Danmarks Plass tram stop. Unassuming looking out and in but a good feel. Beer decent and although I did not sample the food, what a saw come out of the kitchen certainly looked tempting but I had eaten earlier so missed out.

1  Thank brianthelion
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I come here often, as I live close and I am happy to say I have never been disappointed. Great food, good atmosphere and weekly quiznights. It is always nice to open the door and take in the atmosphere of the old farmacy.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Fantastic food and service! The manager of the place was our waiter for the evening, and explained the simple but tasty menu to us in person. Exluding the Biens special sausages and Biens Pasta Bolognes they change their menu now and then with one dish with meat, typically veal from a local farm, and a fish dish. I tried the fish, and she the meat dish: fantastic presented and tasty. Like a high class restaurant. But the price level in this old drug store from the 1800's is in general much lower than rest of Bergen :)

Summary:
- Good wine
- Ægir beer (microbrewery in Flåm)
- Fantastic food
-5 diffrent main dishes
- 5 different desserts
- low priced compared to other restaurants in Bergen

3  Thank Bjarte B