Hordaheimen is located a little bit "off the map" in the centre of the city, but still only a 5 - 8 minute walk away from most attractions in central Bergen. The standard is simple and cannot compete with most other hotels, but this is reflected in the price. My room was small, but clean and quiet. There was plenty of hot water in shower. The norm in Norway is that breakfast is included in the price and this was also the case here. Again; the breakfast was simple, but good and with enough choices. If you're after a place to sleep and a simple breakfast without paying through the nose; this is a good place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BW Hotell Hordaheimen is a tradtional Norwegian hotel from 1918. Today the hotel is a modern business hotel With 88 rooms, Conference rooms and a cosy restaurant With Authentic Norwegian country Cooking on the menu. If you travel a lot and are looking for a place to relax in a cosy atmosphere, Hordaheimen is the place for you. A home away! The hotel is located in the city centre of Bergen, Close to attractions, restaurants and shopping. Hope to see you on Your NeXT visit to Bergen! Kind Regards Ann Rita Hovden Hotel Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotell Hordaheimen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotell Hordaheimen Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Bergen
- Bergen Best Western