1,357 results
All reviews fish market coastal voyage breakfast selection stayed one night comfortable hotel downtown bergen an easy walk excellent breakfast train station pascal harbour bryggen cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had our wedding reception here and stayed the night
The staff were very friendly and accommodating with organizing the evening. The room was laid out tastefully and the food was great. The did everything possible for to enjoy the evening and have a nice stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
1952Neptun, General Manager at Scandic Neptun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest!

Thank you so much for this nice feedback!
I am happy to read that your wedding reception became a memorable day for you!
I wish you all the best for the future!

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

We arrived a day prior to taking a cruise. Our travel agent booked this for us. Right in town and a 1 minute walk to the water. Room was very nice and met our needs for the one night. Check in was very good and the breakfast was excellent. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1952Neptun, General Manager at Scandic Neptun, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
thank you forthis nice review.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Welcome back any time!

Reviewed September 10, 2019

The hotel has a very good location with walking distances to many places. For instance 5 minutes from the light rail station at Byparken (end of line from the airport). 6 minutes to the terminal for Hurtigruten ferries. 5 minutes to the Bryggen area.
We had a fairly big room with soft beds and slept very well. A step up to the bathroom floor was a bit negative. Furniture in good shape. Our room was on the 4th floor towards the street. Due to the temperature we had to open a window and then heard the street noise.

Dear Ragnar,

Thank you for this nice review.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Welcome back any time!

Reviewed September 4, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
1952Neptun, General Manager at Scandic Neptun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is simply sad. The lady behind the desk when I checked in never cracked a smile. There was a huge line for check-in, but just one person to do the job. A line for the single elevator.

My room badly needed to be renovated (see photos). The whole thing had a destinct 70s feeling and was shabby. It had a bathtub but no plug to stop the water from running out. The hair dryer (an antique) is not in one piece. The minibar is empto. When I wanted to call the front desk, the phone didn’t work. When I called on my mobile, nobody picked up.

On the plus side, the location is good, my room was quiet and you can make your own tea and coffee. But my advice is to pick another hotel in Bergen.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest!

Thank you for your feedback after your stay with us!
I strongly apologize for the lack of service you experienced during your stay. I fully understand taht this caused problemes for you and I will make sure that we improve our service among our team members.
I do hope you all togehter had a nice stay in Norway!