2,542 results
All reviews a business class room great location airport bus fish market last stop breakfast buffet bryggen wharf hotel is located business hotel room size comfortable rooms nice breakfast norway waterfront cruise flybussen wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and had a perfect stay. With it’s central location at Bryggen in Bergen, you are close to everything. Rooms are small but clean and good. Beds are wonderful. Bathrooms are small but functional. Staff is very friendly, informative and helpful. Breakfast is vast, delicious and tasty. I would definitively stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RadissonBluRoyal, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Bergen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kristine1984,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback after your visit!
It is a pleasure to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay here at our hotel and that you enjoyed our lovely location here at magical Bryggen!
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Blu, I would like to thank you for staying with us when visiting Bergen.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed here for 2 nights as part of a tour. I really enjoyed this hotel, the room was a business class room, spacious and comfortable. A buffet breakfast was included also. The location is very good and close to the little harbour.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear ging466,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback after your visit!
It is a pleasure to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay here at our hotel, and on behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Blu, I would like to thank you for staying with us when visiting Bergen.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights at the start of our stay in Bergen and loved it. Fabulous business class bedroom. Very spacious and high quality. We were also excited by the use of the gym and spa however the steam bath I thought might have been a Jacuzzi wasn't the case. There was no advertising it was, we just got excited by the description, after a tiring week so far it would have been handy. Great having a sauna though. Amazing service and looked after our bags on our last day before we could move on to our next location. We also tried the menu in the bar which was lovely. The main restaurant also looked nice but we didn't try it as only wanted something smaller.

Would highly recommend. Great accomodation and service.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Lornaloo13,

Reviewed May 12, 2019

This is a wonderful hotel in a great location. The bar is severely lacking in service. We and other patrons were ignored for the most part. People would come in and sit. Then leave due to poor no service. I still give the hotel my highest rating due to all other amenities.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear travelexpress1,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback after your visit!
I am very glad to hear that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us, and we appreciate your comments regarding the bar. Your feedback will be shared with the management so we can look into this matter!
On behalf of the entire staff here at our hotel, I would like to thank you for staying with us when visiting Bergen.

Hope to see you again in the near future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

For 430 USD for two nights in a standard, smallish but quite ordinary hotel room you will get your bed made and changed every three days ‘per policy’. Or so the manager told us. The towels should, per the same policy, have been changed, only the weren’t even after alerting reception. We guess the privilege of cleaning your own bathroom was an added bonus.

Dear Norsemenandwomen,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback after your visit.
Your comments are much appreciated and we are constantly trying to improve our product and services, and your feedback is valuable in this matter.
The room will daily be cleaned but the bedding will be changed after 3 days unless it needs to be changed earlier. The towels are also going to be changed daily if they are put on the bathroom floor.
So on the behalf of the housekeeping and our front desk staff, I apologize for the service that were provided and the wrongful information.
If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

We still hope you had an enjoyable stay and on behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Blu, I would like to thank you for staying with us when visiting Bergen.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel in the future.