“a great place for a coffee or a beer”
Review of BarBarista

BarBarista
Ranked #1 of 31 Nightlife in Bergen
More attraction details
Owner description: The best Coffee in Bergen, art cafe, conserts and friday quizThe only place to buy Ægir from Ægir Micro Brewery in Bergen
Ashland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“a great place for a coffee or a beer”
Reviewed August 28, 2010

I went to BarBarista to sample the Ægir microbrews. It was a delightful place to spend a couple of hours reading and enjoying some very good beer. I tried the IPA and the porter; both were very good. The staff were very pleasant and welcoming and the atmosphere was cozy; there is a tiny outdoor garden, but it was a bit wet on the day I was there (pretty typical for Bergen). Only one complaint: although my iPhone showed a Barbarista secured wifi network, the staff weren't able to help me log on (though they did offer to let me use their teminal); maybe the wifi was set up by someone who wasn't there that day. Anyway, I had a great time.

4 Thank David C

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Bergen, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bergen´s best coffee bar”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Great Coffee, fantastic hosts, cosy environment.
If you visit them you have to taste "Ægir" a beer from a micro brewery in Flåm.
Every friday there is quiz (you need to book a table because it´s a popular event)
You can buy small and tasty dishes all day.

I´ll be back again, and again...

3 Thank jonsortvedt