Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $935.84
from $794.04
from $765.69
More Info
All reviews his knowledge itinerary culture journey waterfall cruise tour
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

We did a half day trip along the Veafjorden. Bjorn and Robert were great guides and hosts. Easy pick up in center of Bergen and Robert was entertaining and interesting for the hour drive to drop off point at which point Bjorn took over. The boat ride was fun, fast and smooth! The survival suits are surprisingly comfortable, clean and keep you nice and warm! Bjorn knows this area like the back of his hand and it shows. Magical mystical scenery along unspoilt fjord waterways which gave all of us a sense of life in this beautiful but remote part of the world. Bjorn has a deep knowledge of Norwegian history, life and culture. We are all wildlife and bird enthusiasts - so Bjorn found wild swans, nesting gulls, swallows, and other bird life. All of us - including the three teenagers - give this trip an enthusiastic thumbs up! A highlight of our visit to Bergen.

Date of experience: June 2019
NorwayFjordTravel, Owner at Norway Fjord Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear Kiernan and family.....
I am glad that we made the day for your bright young ones, and it is always a blessing when we can see kids sitting with binoculars almost glued to their eyes. In addition, they were obviously well raised and managed to be quiet so the swans would approach us and I hope their shots and videos will create everlasting memories.

Have fun in your future endeavors and thank you so much for touring with us :-)

Kind regards - Bjorn, Guide & Owner (In that order)

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

An expensive roadtrip some may feel but every penny is worth it ....A Scenic roadtrip from Oslo to Bergen via norway fjord. When I thought of doing this tour I expected it to be like every normal tour that I have taken where I just sit in the car and drive through the scenic views but the Hanne & Bjorn of Norway fjord travel took that extra effort and not only made impossible possible for me but also made it a comfortable tour.. the team is so efficient that my experience was good from the planning to the execution of the tour. During the road trip with them I understood this company is in business since 25 years with tour guides having utmost knowledge of the places they take you to, no wonder it was a guided tour with so much information and history.... they personally design every tour according to the needs of the clients like they did for me ... it was a day full of fun & Comfort and I was treated like a queen.... everytime I got up they were there to help me with a smile. They have a wheelchair friendly vehicle also basically you just think about what you want to do and they will make it happen. thanks to Hanne & Bjorn for a tour that I will remember for lifetime.
To end it up I would just like to say that people who are above age group of 45 or with any kind of health issues and want to get the best experience of one of the most beautiful countries in the world Norway should take this tour A tour company who definitely deliver what they promise. And yes a special thanks & sorry to Hanne for spending an hour to find the keys after finishing the tour..... I messaged Bjorn saying that I have left my keys in the car where i was suppose to message that I have left my cheese in the refrigerator of the car ....mistake of one word and it caused so much trouble to my dear Hanne.

It is very easy to treat someone like a Queen when that is what they are!
Dear Parvinder, you are an extraordinary woman and that is why we were eager to show you Norway. To see a woman not letting herself being defined by being in a wheelchair is a true inspiration. And inspiration and an ambassador of hope are what you are.

We loved traveling with you, and we hope to see more wheelies coming our way. As we are serious and mean it, our firm also has a wheelchair adapted car with a ramp where the ones with chairs can drive directly into the van. This way we are also taking our many varied clients serious and being elderly or physically disabled is not then an obstacle when along with us.

Many greeting and Bon Voyage as you go further. I hope you are reaching your goal of 50 countries soon.

Kind regards Bjorn, Guide & Owner (in that order)

Reviewed June 5, 2019

It was one of the greatest tours I have ever took part. Amazing landscapes and comfortable seating throughout the means of transportation (trains, bus and boat). Clear information along the way. :)
Totally recommend!

Date of experience: March 2019
NorwayFjordTravel, Owner at Norway Fjord Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

We are so delighted to hear from you and as we are "suckers" for reviews - it is nice to see that we again performed to excellence.

Now - Bon Voyage and blessed travels for your next destinations.

Bjorn - Guide & Owner (in that order ;-)

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

We booked a half-day fjord tour, and it was the highlight of our trip. Bjorn and Hanne, who led our tour, were lovely and full of tidbits about the landscape, history, and local communities. The fjords themselves: breathtaking, magical, jaw-dropping. Robert, our driver, even gave us great tips for our road trip the next day (and we used them all). We felt well taken care of. A great experience! One recommendation for those taking a half-day trip: bring some snacks because it is a long morning and the tour will make you hungry. We wish we had thought of this ahead of time, as our tummies were growling on the train ride back. Also, consider gloves and scarves if touring in the cooler months.

Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank MrSuperlative
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

This was a fantastic and fun tour! Bjørn was incredibly knowledgeable and made the entire boat ride a once in a lifetime experience. You get an up close view of the beautiful fjords around Bergen and far from the normal tourist sites. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to feel the wind in their face and see the beauty of Norway!

Date of experience: May 2019
NorwayFjordTravel, Owner at Norway Fjord Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear Vyvienne.
One of the things I like most about my job, is the freedom to optimize a tour so that relevant things can be shown to the traveler on site. From the big soaring White-tailed Eagle you saw, to the visit on the Salmon sea farm where thousands of future Sushi salmon are swimming around in pristine clear fjord water.

And of course - when on a private tour like this one, we are able to tailor it to be an exact match fitting each one. And as you are an experienced Navy officer, you have an insight like few others. Thank you so much for spending your hard earned dollars with us, and we are truly happy to be able to show an officer the Norwegian Fjords.

Kind regards Bjorn. Guide & Owner