See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I chose this place because of the location, going to an event nearby. For this price I expected something close to decent... Luckily I came earlier than expected, because in my room all heating was turned off. Not down, but completely off, in late November. Since I was there early there was time to heat the room before I went to sleep.

The floor was sticky in places and I found remains of crisps under the table. I told the reception about this the next morning (also about the temperature the previous day), they apologised and promised to sort it out. When I returned in the evening the floor was less sticky, but not clean and still crisps on the floor... My unused (but hung) towels were changed, though.
Cheap bedlinen of the kind that makes you either cold or sweaty. Room is badly isolated also, coming back after dark there was a distinct line of light coming through the door when I locked myself in.

I believe breakfast was the only thing good about this place. Next time I will choose one of the cheaper hotels near the city centre, or the hotel just a couple of kilometres away that is about the same price. This one is definitely not worth it.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and comfortable the only problem is that you have to pay 20 Kornas for 6 minutes of shower that is the only bad thing ... but the staff is awesome very helpful and kind and at night I got to see the norther lights because this place is far from the city but the bus stop is very close I will recommend you if you use the bus to download the app of the bus line and pay there for time instead of trips this will give u unlimited trips for certain amount of money instead of paying 50 koronas for each trip form the hotel to the city !
But the place is overall very cool !

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016

An excellent place if you are after budget but not luxury. Right by the main road leading in to Trondheim centrum from south, but not walking distance (unless you don't mind long walks) They offer a good, but simple breakfast. Boiled eggs, warm coffee. They also have parking place for you camper if you prefer to travel in your own mobile home. Bit short on connections to electric, but a high grade of self service here.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Fjomsa
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

The rooms are clean and convenient. Bus line to Trondheim is near and easy to use. We had a great stay, and the breakfast is awesome! Love the afternoon waffles. Only negative thing was the audible traffic/trucks. Seems a bit like a truck stop.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2016

We paid 200 Kronen (around 23€) to be on an camper parking space without water, without electricity and without access to a bath.
Sure, our camper has a toilet but every other campingplace/camper parking place understands that you dont want to carry unnecessary wastewater.

My recommendation:
Park 100 meters further on the free parking lot. There you have the same street noise from the E6 and you just saved plenty of money.

Plus there's like absolutely zero service. And you require a credit card to open the parking lot. Which is weird and unnecessary.

Date of stay: April 2016