“Good pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Trondheim
“Good pizza”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was goint to a before-Christmas meeting with some colleages to this restaurant. Christmas specialities had to be pre-ordered, which we had not. So I just ordered a pizza. I have travelled a lot in Italy and have experience with italian pizza (both good and not so), and my diavolo with basil leaves was very much ok compared with the original. So much that I certainly did not reget ordering some of the main dishes. The service in general was good. What is not good service is the fact that this restaurant have no fascilites at all for smokers. That means you have to go to the street and stand there exposed to the terrible winter weather as we were. So, even if the food is good, I might not return.

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Norway
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

First of all, I've been here before and been satisfied with the food, so it COULD be that this is a one time event. I'll never know though, because I'll never go there again.

We were a party of 4, and we all had the Italian Burger.
The food was delivered within a reasonable time frame from the point of order, but since we were the only guests, this was expected.
The Bread of the burger was so tenacious that it was next to impossible to cut through it with the poor cutlery that was supplied.
The burger itself was cold, and extremely salty. Salt was however the only identifiable taste. The fried tomatoes were soggy and cold, and the fries felt extremely fat and salty. The sauce, or whatever it was, was extremely fatty and salty, and cold. The only positive comment about the food is that they included a generous amount of cheese.

• Visited January 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Nice central restuarant”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

In the center of Trondheim, has a good selection of pizzas and some main courses. The pizzas are priced reasonable, the main courses are a bit on the stiff side, but are very good. Nice atmosphere as well.

• Visited October 2013
Trondheim, Norway
“Nice atmosphere, but cold food...”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Nice place centrally located in Trondheim. Decent menu and good selection of drinks. My family had lunch there today, and we were sitting outside. You order inside, and you have to carry drinks to your own table, which is ok. However, when the food comes, the wait staff are using way too much time to find your table. There was no numbering system at all, so my fish soup was nov very warm when it arrived. It looked pretty sad anyway, like a bowl of dishwashingwater from washing dishes after a lasagna meal. I had them re-heat it, still looked sad, with 4 mussles and a tiny piece of fish floting around. Very salty and tasted more like a soup made from stock and lobsterflavor rather than fish. I ate half, then left the rest to be cleared by staff, however my bowl was sitting on the tableabout 30 minutes before it was cleared. No question as to why I left my soup uneaten. Staff was very unattentive, propably university studens just working over summer. I was not very impressed with them. However, the wine was nice, just as the cappuchino with brownie for dessert.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Karl M
Oslo, Norway
“Topp service, great pizza and good selection”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Found this place "accidently". Asked the waiter what he could recommend, and what a great experience. Little expensive to be a pizza, but guess it cost to have an educated pizza maker from Sicilia in your kithcen.
The food was great and a very good beer I have never tried before. Service very good with waiter who was interested in making you have a good time.
I will just say - don't miss this experience!

• Visited April 2013