“Good food”

Ranked #184 of 268 Restaurants in Trondheim
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Steak House in the heart of Trondheim!
Trondheim
“Good food”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good food and a good location.Not a place to bring a date as the tables feels to crowded to give a good atmosphere. Prices is ok.

Visited September 2012

trondheim
“I`m sorry, this isn`t good”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I`m sorry, but I can`t let Big Horn Restaurant in Trondheim have only good rewues. I`ve been there several times, and I don`t belive I`m so unlucky every time. I have given them chances in case of servants having a bad day, but the service is poor, and so is the food. If the waiter was on duty alone, I can understand, but no she wasn`t.
I have only nice experiences at other Big Horn Restaurants, so the restaurant in Trondheim has alot of work to do, if they wan`t to be at the same level as Aker Brygge or the one in Tromsø.

• Visited October 2012
Trondheim, Norway
“Fantastic food; great steak house”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Perfectly cooked food; the steak is tender and tastes fantastic, and the accessories have a rich, strong taste of genuine raw materials.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Steffen88
“Good steak”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

As a quality steak house, it never fails to deliver perfectly cooked steak. It is a bit "boring" to my liking, also the price is quite a bit.

Visited November 2011
Trondheim, Norway
“Make it better and cheaper at home”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I am a big fan of a great steak, also I know how I do enjoy my stake. If I ask for a bloody steak I must admit I expect to get at least a medium, not medium-well done. The price is to steap for the quality of the food. I will not come back.

Visited November 2011