“Good pizza, strange manners of the staff”
Review of Una pizzeria e bar

Una pizzeria e bar
Ranked #3 of 268 Restaurants in Trondheim
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Una pizzeria e bar is a restaurant that serves real Italian pizza and other delicious Italian dishes. Here you can enjoy good food, good drinks, in a good atmosphere.
Trondheim, Norway
“Good pizza, strange manners of the staff”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We ate there for lunch on a Saturday and it was pretty busy. Our food came pretty fast and it was good and maybe the best pizza crust in town. For dessert we had espresso with a scoop of vanilla ice cream which was nice.
When the bus girl came to clear the table I wanted to keep the napkin cause our boy was still eating. So, her idea to give me a wet napkin was a good idea but she just threw the pack on the table instead of giving it to me and I'd already stretched out my arm. That was a strange and kind of rude behavior. But in the end we are in Norway...

• Greek first
  • Polish first
“Good food and nice place”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My girlfriend and I was there on a monday night, and it was packed With People. Without a reservation we got a table, and service was both good and quick.

We had pizza, which was both well made, and tated reaaly good.

The restaurant it self was really Nice.

in general we were really happy With Our meal, and it was cheap in Norwegian standard.

I would og there again if I am up for some pizza.

• Visited March 2014
Arizona
“A great find, especially if you're tired of "Norwegian cuisine".”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This place is lively and has good food at what for Norway is not an unreasonable price. We were here on a Wednesday evening. This is obviously a locals gathering place. Most of the patrons appeared to be 25-35 years of age and the ladies out numbered the gents 2/1.
Three dinners, one wine and one beer came to 600 NOK ($100 USD). The pizza was not what we'd get at home but was good. The antipasti could have used a little more green leafy ingredients but again was good tasting. The linguini with mussels was possibly the best of our selections. The house red wine was better than expected, though non-descript on the menu it tasted like a medium Cabernet. My husband had a local light pils beer that he liked very much.
After traveling in Norway for the past ten days and eating almost exclusively Norwegian cuisine, we were very ready for something different and this really filled the bill.

Trondheim, Norway
“A very uneven pizza experience”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I tried this out with my wife today, and we had a rather mixed experience. The atmosphere of the place is great with a mix of bare concrete and copper piping with an assortment of tables and seats ranging from tiled counters with actual vaulting horses for seating to coffee tables with comfy chairs.

Their menu is very classic Italian with an emphasis on pizza, a few pasta dishes and your usual assortment of fish and meat. The use of Italian specialty cured hams ans sausages gives a good impression.

We each had pizza. I had the Indiavolata, which was a pretty good classic Italian pizza with cured sausage. This restaurant would have good marks if both pizzas had this quality. My wife, on the other hand, had a pizza called Bufalata. This, unfortunately, was an inedible mess. Rather than the crisp bottom of my pizza, hers was a sloppy mess of dough that was more boiled in copious amounts of tomato sauce than actually baked. Swimming in this pool of a very bland tomato sauce were a few blotches of mozzarella, some slices of cherry tomato topped with some fresh basil leaves. Most of it was not eaten.

My pizza was good, but to serve a mess like the other one bears witness of a kitchen with unsufficient pride in their work. I doubt whether we'll be returning voluntarily.

“Superior pizza!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

This place served probably the best pizza I've ever eaten! They make'em in a real gasdriven pizzaowen, and all the ingredients are imported from Italy. The pizzacooks chatter away in italian also, so this place is legit! Highly recommend the pizzas, and the pannacota and icecream are tantalizing! The waiters are not always attentive, but friendly and polite. Highly recommended, will definitly eat there again. Best pizza in Trondheim by far!

Visited January 2014