Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Classic

Has been here forever, in the heart of Bymarka. Splendid starting point for skiing and walking... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2017
Tore A
Trondheim, Norway
Go for hot chocolate and waffles

Reviewed January 14, 2017
johnpetter
Terrak, Norway

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Trondheim
from $55.00
from $57.23
from $72.34
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2017

Every time I am back in Trondheim, I have to stop by Skistua. When I grew up I skied at "Gråkallen" at least every weekend from I was 8. We always stopped in for a hot drink and maybe a waffle or a "pølse" hot dog. Fantastic place to visit, especially when it snows

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed March 27, 2016

A nice palce to stop for a warm coffee/chocolate and have a waffel on a break of a hike or crosscountry tour :)

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Skistua is the place and building everybody in Trondheim has a relation to. A place for everybody between 0 and 100 years. By taking the bus nr. 10 you get there. (end station) The start point to our beloved "Bymarka".

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 29, 2015

Skistua is nicely styled. If you find a place to sit close to the fire or in the sofa, it's even cosy. They offer a good choice of cakes and wafles, and that makes it a good place to take a coffe break after a hike in Bymarka. The view from the terrace is great. The staff is very friendly.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed November 16, 2014

Skistua has been renovated. The style is modern and elegant, but not pherhaps the atmosphere people are looking for on a day out near Gråkallen. It's still a nice place and a good starting point for hikes in the area.

Date of experience: November 2014