“Cousy dinner at persilleriet”
Review of Persilleriet

Persilleriet
Ranked #45 of 274 Restaurants in Trondheim
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Its lovely cosy place for dinner and lunch time. Friendly student prices and tasty food. We had a student fetakubbe and it wwas great!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great place for a vegetarian meal. It was close to closing time and he only allowed us to choose from three hot wraps on the menu, but the food was very good and for Norway, it was more reasonably priced. The evening we went there, the restaurant closed at 6:00, so we just made it. I wasn't sure if we were getting a limited menu because of the time or if he just didn't like us - but the food was good. We were glad we stopped there.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Best food! I love how you get small samples of several vegetarian dishes, on one plate. Beautiful small restaurant. Also good for takeaway.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Who would've thought vegetarian food could taste so well! I can highly recommend the "chipotle kubbe", it's fantastic (if you like spicy). Only the Swedish service is a pain in the b***. But the kubbe is way worth it. Alright price for Trondheim as well.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Don't be deceived by the slightly non-descript exterior. I almost turned away thinking the place was closed, but I'm so glad that I didn't. Lunch of the day comprised a very generous and diverse range of tasters, including a chickpea stew, dark bread, a wonderful slaw and several accompaniments, including a particularly tasty salsa. All of this presented beautifully and quickly for 119 kroner. Unheard of in Norway and easily the best meal I've had in weeks, and full of much needed nutrition as well.

1  Thank Lucy J