“Great burger, no beer”

Matute Resturant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great burger and reasonable prices. Recommend ordering some extra delicious coriander salsa! The service was a bit slow, otherwise a good experience. They have no alcohol licence at the moment though.

3  Thank Petsah

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I was surprised to find there was a Chilean restaurant in Trondheim. I wouldn't normally go for the burger, but it had guacamole, cheese, some other sauce, and "asparagus beans"! Asparagus beans turned out to be greenbeans. The bread was homemade and seemed to be a flour cornmeal combination. The burger was very good and filling. They didn't have a liquor license at the time, but that wasn't important. I'll definitely go back the next time I'm in Trondheim and try a different dish.

1  Thank Oaklandlover
Reviewed May 1, 2013

It's several months since I did my one visit to this restaurant, but considering the positive reveiws from other I just feel I have to add mine: the food was quite average (after all, just burgers!), but my main problem was the food poisoning I got after my visit. Maybe I just had bad luck, but will not visit again. It is also more or less under street level so no view to the outside,

1  Thank NeverendingVagabond
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We found this small, cosy restaurant by chance late on a Sunday evening , just after arriving in Trondheim. The staff were very friendly and gave us good advice regarding the menu. The Chilean burgers made with steak are excellent, and even though the restaurant had no alcolhol on offer, the meal was tasty &enjoyable.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Really really good food. It was close to my Hotel so i ate here during a week on a course close by. Ate the hamburger, with steak, advocado, bacon, cheese, salad and home made bread. It is probably the best burger I ever had, and it is cheap too

Pete