City Living Scholler Hotel & Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroyal residencecommunal kitchenquiet streetcentral locationminute walkstayed one nightfree wifiairport busthe hotel staffwithin walking distancenidaros cathedralrecommend this hotelbakerytvfloorcitydishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2013

As my review about this hotel was not approved by Booking.com I write a review here instead.

Booked this room on Booking.com. I stayed for 1 night on May 22. in a double room. Nice staff and the room was newly refurbished. Very good location and price (NOK 640,-) was good too. Bus, food/snack only seconds walk away.
Ofcourse at this price not everything is good. The room is only cleaned once a week (!). (but for short stays thats not a problem). Bathroom was nice but with some flaws. Very small shower area and some flaws with the refurbishment some places. But I think I will come back some other time if I need a room for 1 night.

(+):
staff
bed
location
internet included and ok speed
desk
a book with info about different things you can do in Trondheim
can open windows
price

(-):
small tv and few channels
tv high up on wall
if you want cleaning/more towels you have to pay xtra
no pen/paper
small reception area
no safe in room
could not adjust temperature
no refrigerator as described on hotels website
I could hear the neighbors good
small shower area
toilet too close to sidewall, not comfortable to sit there
cold bathroom

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Trondheim10
E A, Manager at City Living Scholler Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Trondheim10,

Thank you for reviewing us, and for pointing out the what we do good and what we can improve. We always aim to provide you with the best value rates in Trondheim.

Welcome back, anytime! :-)

Best rgds.
Eivind

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is in an excellent location and is priced right for what it offers: Ikea decorated with minimal amenities. If you are looking for a quiet place on a weekend, I would consider shelling out more money at a higher end place, as this hotel attracts party goers. The staff here is fantastic and will do as much as they can to accommodate any requests. City living is definetly worth a stay if you are on a small budget.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 31, 2012

For a cheap no-frills stay in a city, this hotel is perfect. I like when I get what I pay for – in this case, I got a clean room to sleep in (albeit a little cold) and wifi. That's all I needed, and that's what I got, for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I really liked this hotel: location, comfort, price are all excellent. The hotel is basic, but that is what I wanted. I was very happy in my room on the 4th floor -- it was reasonably spacious and quite comfortable. The staff were nice and helpful, and the surroundings of the hotel are very pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Booked this hotel as a cheaper option to the hotel booked by our conference.
Great location near to shops and bars.
Room quite basic, but very clean and well appointed.
Best thing were the staff who were SO helpful, whether it was directions, Internet access or local information. They helped with providing late checkout too.
Could have done with blackout curtains given that it stayed light all night in June...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business