“A nice pizza-restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Kristiansand, Norway
“A nice pizza-restaurant”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

A good pizza restaurant, with american style pizza.
.........................................................................
............................................ you won't be disappointed

Visited December 2011

Kristiansand, Norway
“Snack bar”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Very noisy. Serves sallads, and sandwhiches. Bad, and dirty. But they have excelent breads and cakes from own backery. Try to take som home.

1 Thank simi095
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food, but service could be better”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

This is one of my favorite cafes, and I always try to visit when I´m in Kristiansand. The sandwiches, the baked goods and their cakes are all delicious. However, on my last visit I was quite disappointed about the service. First of all, no one is smiling behind the bar. Second, extra service is very difficult. I asked for a babycino, which they didn't know what is, so I explained that it is milk foam in an espresso cup for small children. First, they want me to pay 29 kr (!) for it, when I complained they changed it to 12 kr, which I still think is a lot, but I accepted. But when I got it, it turned out to be a cappuccino cup full with boiling milk. Not exactly what I ordered, and certainly not drinkable for my little girl.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank S0l075
Stavanger, Norway
“Always a hit!”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

This bakery and café is a gem. I travel to Kristiansand several times per year and I always have a stop at Drømmeplassen. The sandwiches, salads and all the baked goods are of high quality and tasteful. This is a great place for a healty lunch in combination with a coffee and/or something sweeter from the bakery. Take away is also a good option. Open on Sundays including fresh breads. Free high speed Wi-Fl.

Enjoy!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Pippi2
Oslo
“Lovely, lovely!”
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Great place for a lunch or just a cup of coffee! There is a great little clothes shop there as well!
A place for a girls lunch!