See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Location is very good: close to city center, beach, park, swimmingpool etc. Hotel stuff in reception was friendly and helpful.
Negative about this place was that room wasn’t clean enough. I needed to wash the closet and floors. The room that we got wasn’t furnished enough. There where no night tables, cloths hungers, frying pan that you couldn’t use on induction cooktop etc. No oven or microwave. That makes a bit challenging with food preparation. The whole point when you book “apartment” hotel, that one will have possibility to make your own food.... Unfortunately we didn’t take any pictures, but I can say pictures that are posted on booking sites: in reality it’s much worst.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018

check in went well. nice service. but the rooms were horrendous. there was a terrible smell in the bathroom and lots of small flies that swirled around the room. on the outside of the window of the room stood the ventilajon fan and. the beds were hard as a rock.

Room tip: dont go here
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2015

The room, that is. So small I was shocked when I opened the door. My next surprise was that the light didn't work. The bathroom was also miniature. The only plug in the room was on the wall furthest from the bed. As was the blanket on the bed. Now I'm not a big person at all, to put the record straight, but I felt closed in.

However, in all fairness, the room was clean, the staff friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was plentiful. The hotel's also located near everything so you can walk to restaurants and the waterfront. I would say it was also quiet at night. There's also a kettle and the wifi is really fast.

Bottom line - if size doesn't matter to you, then you will be happy with a room here.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

Beside the kind staff, the rest was not good! The building is too old and they renovated it with the minimum price! Ventilation is bad and I felt an uncomfortable smell all around! Rooms are too small! I have window that opens to another room, So all curtains were closed! Loud music from the bar! I am happy that I only stay one night here!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2015

We were in a hurry and chose this hotel as it was cheap and close to the center. Nice staff, clean and simple room, ok breakfast. If you don't like walking, it is a little to far from the harbor. On the other hand the city deserves a lang walk.

Date of stay: August 2015