“Great!! Great food, great service. fantastic view...just amazing!!!the place you must visit!! Best restaurant!! Great!!!”
Review of Hartmanns Brygge Restaurant - CLOSED

Hartmanns Brygge Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Fantastic!!I like everything with this place! i love this place and you must wisit it!!!

Visited April 2012

Kristiansand, Norway
“By the sea.”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Newly reopened after a fire. Nice and cosy. Nice service, The food was average, nothing spetecular.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very very good”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

It lies at a pier with astounding view over the harbour and ocean. The interior are very tastefull, cosy and welcoming with a fireplace.
The staff are very friendly and knows a lot about wine and what comes great with the food. The food are "Nordic Cuisine" mostly with a twist and are wonderfull. The staff also informed us of several options for an "avec", like a 1968 Calvados or 1979 Cognac.
All in all a very very good restaurant. Probably the best restaurant in Kristiansand.

• Visited September 2011
4 Thank Janus M
Trondheim, Norway
“Rude staff”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We ordered some drinks and payed for them in the bar on our way out. When I returned later that night the staff accused me of not having payed my bill. I told them I had payed in the bar earlier. The woman in the bar made a clear gesture that she did not believe me, but told me that I could go.
The only reason I don´t give the a terrible rating is the location that is worth one extra dot.

• Visited July 2011