“Great atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

SOI 5
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Porsgrunn
Cuisines: European, Spanish, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: We provide a relaxed but luxurious journey thru Asias exiting tastes, we call our Restuarant style Asian Streetfood, but with a luxurious twist, and with vines you would not get on a streetcorner in Asia. To produce our Asian food our head Chef hail from Myanmar(Burma) andhis assistant have been running her own place in Thailand. We hope that you will drop by and enjoy our cosy establishment.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Nice litte restaurant with classic tapas dishes, fresh fish, great wines and drinks.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

“A small cozy restaurant with delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I have been to the resturant several times and I am always happy and full when I leave. They offer tapas and todays special. Both of the dishes are amazing. I personally reconmand the Elderberry juice they sell there. It's delicious! I am looking forward to more visits in the future.

Skien, Norway
“what a fish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

"Lange" was the fish og "today's tapas-dish", smoothly balanced with a carrot mousse and leek wrapped in bacon: 80,- Nkr. Together with the artistically formed plate of lenses and with a vegetable hardly anyone know the name of, I was quite amaced by what could occour og gastronomic pleasure on this little treasure of a small restaurant in Porsgrunn.

And I was perfectly full for 145,-.

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank endre l
Porsgrunn, Norway
“Always great food! Good service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2011

Best place in Porsgrunn. Always new and great food. Friendly service and reasonable prices. Make a booking though, it is a small place.

1 Thank alex_lovelock
“With love to the food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

I visited Frisebrygga in June, 2011. I had never been there before, but som friends told me I should try. When we arrived it was pretty much people in this little restaurant, but the man asked us to wait a little, and he would come up with a soloution.

I had some different tapas, and it was amazing. A lot because of the quality of the food, but the staff and the music really made it for me. After dining, we had some beer and wine, and it really seemed like they wanted us to stay for the evening:)

• Visited June 2011