Went during summer of 2012 to celebrate my mums birthday! This hotel has very nice and cool design. cool bar. nice rooms with ok beds. We had a package deal with food included. Was really nice. The swimming pool area with the saunas where good (the sauna with a view was way to cold for my taste, while the steam sauna was almost to hot..). The bar was nice with a lounge mood. Not a huge party crowd. Nice hotel for a spa trip or for families. We did not try out the golf. the fitness room was great with a huge selections. The hotel is on the other side of the fjord from Kragerø (with a super nice view of the city) and u need to either drive by car around or take a boat. this boat only goes over the fjord a few times during the weekends... This hotel is dog friendly! I will def. come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By the sunny shores of Stabbestad, lies Kragerø Resort - one of Scandinavia's most extravagant spa resorts and the new pride of lifestyle hotels. At the resort, you will also find one of Norway's finest golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Kragero Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Spa & Resort Kragero Hotel Krager Municipality
- Quality Spa And Resort Kragero
- Kragero Resort Norway/Telemark