“Could have been so much better...”
Review of Paparazzi

Paparazzi
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Tonsberg
Cuisines: European, Scandinavian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Paparazzi for food and wine lovers
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The restaurant is situated at the harbor/ docks in Tønsberg. Perfectly situated with view to the water. We did not have any reservations, and it was half full, we were not directed to any table, just to go and sit wherever..

I ordered the fish soup and my daughter had the pizza margarita. The fish soup was nothing to rave about, a big bowl of soup with a few shrimps, some pieces of fish, five mussels and one (!) scallop. Actually not very filling, and for NOK 225,- I found it rather expensive for what I got.
My daughter found the pizza OK.

We had room for dessert, and they had some tempting dessert on the menu. However, from we finished the main course we were ignored by the servers for 25 (!) minutes. No attention at all, whether we wanted dessert or any more drinks. When they finally found time to address us, we were so fed up that we had decided to leave and take our dessert elsewhere.

The lousy service is a management issue, as the girls serving were friendly enough, but the restaurant was obviously understaffed compared to the amount of clients, so they were running around like crazy.

I doubt I will come back to Paparazzi again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Don't eat here, the staff are nice, but the foods a big mess. How a restaurant can have such a great kitchen and then deliver such garbage is news to me. We ate there during the week for their early bird 99kr any pizza special, and you could cut the pizza's with a spoon. Maybe they should have Gorden Ramsey come reset their kitchen staff and actually taste what they call a brick oven pizza. The brick oven pizza from the store across the street is better for 29kr. Felt i got cheated at 99kr. :(

1  Thank Speel
Reviewed January 9, 2013

were visiting this restaurant togheter with people from work.
I really recommend this restaurant. Great service and best food ive tasted in norway.

We did have an awsome night with great food people and cocktails.

Highly recommend the "smörtunge" .

We will be back in 2013 .

1  Thank Tom_K1
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great atmosphere, tasty food and good tea. Also works well as a nightclub. perfect location. I recommend it

Reviewed December 2, 2012

A bit too expendsive compaired to what you get.
One of the more fancy places on "brygga". Nice outdoor sitting.