“Poor service”
Review of Pizzeria Campino

Pizzeria Campino
Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Moss
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Come to Moss for a kebab or a pizza! Pizzeria Campino was declared Norway’s best kebab. We only use fresh quality products. Treat yourself to a tasty meal!
Reviewed June 29, 2018

I ordres a pizza on the phone. Ready in ten minutes, the guy said. I was there in 8. Just a minute, the pizza guy told me. 12 minutes after i ordered they started to make the pizza. 22 minutes after my call the pizza was finished. You are late i told the guy. Can you give me some extra food for the inconvenience? i asked the guy. Then he throwed in a sauce i don't even like. i hesitated for a second. And, next customer please...

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Pizzas in different sizes. Fast service. Kebab is good as well. All in all good value for money if you want pizza.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Campino has the best kebab I've tasted. Kebabs come in all sorts of forms but the Campino "kebab roll" is the best I've tasted anywhere in Europe. They use good meat and fresh vegetables. And their sauce is pretty good too.
The shop is small, you can eat there if you like but it feels cramped and I think take away is the best option. The guys are firendly and always smiling. The kebabs are on the pricey side but worth it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 1, 2017

An ok take way restaurant if you want pizza. I think it's quite average, but the kids prefer it because it serves kebab pizza.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Faboulous food. I' been there for many years and the quality has always been the same. The Kebabroll is my favorite, but the pizzas is also very very good.
This is my fastfood favorite without doubt.
Best fast food in town if you are looking for Kebab and pizzas.

Fantastisk god fast food. Beste i byen uten tvil. Har spist her i årevis og kvaliteten er alltid den samme. Alltid like godt. Har ikke en gang i løpet av alle disse år vært skuffet over maten her.

If you like Kebab then visit Campin!

Liker du Kebab så besøk Campino!

Date of visit: November 2016