“Paradise”

Neighborhood: Gamle Oslo
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Everything is awesome...
Go there.
It is a little gem at a cool part of Oslo east.

1  Thank Tomrichard1979

Reviewed November 21, 2010

My wife and I just happend to pass by on a cold winter afternoon and were welcomed even thoug we didn't Have reservations. We recieved only the lunch menu since we came early and without reservation. Just sitting here, having a christmas beer, waiting for our lamb to arrive, mase me completly unwind. And let me tell you, not much do these days.
Food was fine, allthoug as a father of six, my palate reacts funny to anything that seperates self from the goumet creations at McDonalds. But it's the atmosphere that makes this placeva must!!!!

2  Thank Thilkjer2
Reviewed August 27, 2010

A hidden gem in Oslo !
Worth the trip out of the center
Take Bus Nr. 37 to Galgenberg and ask your way to this little restaurant!
Little menu, but delicious food in a nice setting and friendly staff.
Best restaurant we had in Oslo

1  Thank fiji_taveuni
Reviewed June 26, 2010

Romantic interior and the best trout I have ever tasted. Varied menu with a "gourmet" feeling, in a relaxed environment with a fireplace. Probably the best restaurant outside the city centre. Tourists rarely find their way here, but it' well worth the walk uphill (30 minutes from the central station to Vålerenga) or bus ride. Price: 210-240 Norwegian kroner (year 2010).

1  Thank karibua
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed the food. For the food of such quality even in less expensive countries you'd pay at least as much. By Norwegian standards it's a bargain.