“Quick, cheap and tasty”
Review of Green Taste

Green Taste
Ranked #11 of 97 Quick Bites in Oslo
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Description: Green Key is a new concept that offers fast food made with LOVE and fresh produce. The secret behind all dishes are tasty combinations of devoted thai and vietnamese ingredients. You can find us in the Old Town, opposite Oslo Hospital.
Reviewed September 30, 2018

If you are looking for some nice and cheap asian take away, this is a good choice. The people working here are also very friendly. I had a red chicken curry, while my other friends went for different kinds of sushi. We were all pleased with the food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

The food was done fast and it tastes amazing. I would recommend the Vietnamese spring rolls and beef salad.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming, we spend a very good moment with my friend !
The makis we ate tasted very good, all was perfect :)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Even though the location is not inspiring along a street the food is. Good quality Vietnames, not too much meet, but tasty.
The place is best for take-away.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Came here for takeout a Sunday afternoon after reading some positive reviews. The place was filled with customers, yet they delivered fast within schedule. Ordered spring rolls, pie, chicken with cashew and beef. Everything was very good, although the chicken was a bit too spicy for me and my spouse. It should have been flagged as spicy with chili. Will come again, and I highly recommend both pie and rolls for starters.

Date of visit: March 2018