“Yummy!”
Review of Green Taste

Green Taste
Ranked #11 of 97 Quick Bites in Oslo
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Description: Green Key is a new concept that offers fast food made with LOVE and fresh produce. The secret behind all dishes are tasty combinations of devoted thai and vietnamese ingredients. You can find us in the Old Town, opposite Oslo Hospital.
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

This is a take-a-way restaurant. The food is delicious, and there are many choices - Chinese, Vietnamese, Vegetarian/Vegan. The only problem is that they are busy, so you will have to wait a bit for your food.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed August 24, 2016

i am lucky and how happy to be the new inhabitant in this district;) food is very good quality and tasty, and every ten meals you may get one gratis!;) very nice staff, always smiled i come there every day sometimes 2 times a day, if you are in Oslo just come there, you will save some money and go home with full stomach and smile on your face;) and soy sauce for sushi is freaking good! is not not too salty and has some special taste. I am very lucky to live there:) it you go from the central train station just take 18 or 19 tram, its only 6 min/4 stops;)

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

+Freshly made sushi, friendly staff. Full of flavour. Highly Recommended!
Best local takeaway so far!
- Range of choices.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016

A fabulous experience with my friends.. The service is so professional, attentive and friendly. The tasting menu is highly recommend , using the best ingredients, and skilled techniques…to produce surprising and delicious dishes with perfectly balanced combinations of flavour and texture, with a good price...
Thanks Tara for your good service...

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 22, 2016

We started with the beef and shrimp salad .All of it was fresh and super tasty,. I've eaten all of that and nothing left on my plate . I travel around Oslo.This is best one I've ever meet .I saw that they also sell Sushi and many food on menu.For me,the food was very tasty and the service very friendly.Only one lady works in this place. She's really nice to me. She brought me some fruit like deserts... Now, I came back USA I still miss this place.we will come back to this place whenever we are in the area and do recommend it...

Date of visit: April 2016