“Amazing food”
Review of Green Taste

Green Taste
Ranked #11 of 96 Quick Bites in Oslo
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Description: Green Key is a new concept that offers fast food made with LOVE and fresh produce. The secret behind all dishes are tasty combinations of devoted thai and vietnamese ingredients. You can find us in the Old Town, opposite Oslo Hospital.
Reviewed February 11, 2016

Kind, humble people making amazing vietnamese cuisine to an afforable crown. Recommended to anyone and everyone.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed February 8, 2016

I love this place and eat here almost weekly. They have a great choice of Vietnameese dishes, and lately also sushi. In the summer we love taking our food to one of the nearby parks to eat.

This is a take away restaurant only, but if they expand to a restaurant where you could sit down to eat, I am sure they would be full every day.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 9, 2016

One of the few affordable restaurants in Oslo outside of typical fast food burgers or pizza. Walked from the Opera House in about 20 minutes. Was really disappointed they no longer served Pho soup but was pleased with my alternate selection of shrimp/vegetables/rice which had a balance of citrus and spice flavorings. Serving portion was about average. The 2 young men working behind the counter were pleasant, courteous and nice to talk with.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed December 20, 2015

After living for a few weeks in Olso, I was craving for some Asian food and trip advisor reviews too me here. Very friendly vietnamese staff, amazing food! I had Thai Green Curry and trust me, that is like one of the best Vegeterian Green Curry I have ever had (coming form someone who lives in Myanmar and frequently travels to Thailand). Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

I didn't realise this was a takeaway place. We did sit and have on small area inside and the food was good quality and reasonably priced (by Norway standards)

Date of visit: November 2015