“Best cinnamon buns ever!”

W.B. Samson - Egertorget
Order Online
Ranked #17 of 88 Quick Bites in Oslo
Cuisines: Norwegian, Cafe
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

This 5 star recommendation is based solely on their cinnamon buns. They are rated as the best in Oslo, and I 1000% agree.

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a reviewReviews (145)

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

And it didn't disappoint....light and moist on inside, crusty topping, sweet and cinnamonly but not overkill. I bought a local Norwegian raspberry health drink that was very refreshing. Cute place where you can see the bakers work in the back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Had a mocha and cinnamon bun here this morning. Magnificent. Best I've had so far in the 6 weeks of touring Norway. Up market place that was full of locals. Clean smart chic set up with a full range of bakery products right on the main shopping street. Service was fast and friendly. If your in Oslo, this is the place to go for morning tea or lunch.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I think I finally have it figured out. Starbucks must export all its used coffee grounds to Europe for a second use. It is almost impossible to get a decent strong coffee. Difference in taste I guess.

Food is really good here but very slow at the barista work.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

I had no idea I liked cinamon rolls. It seems I never ate the real thing, only terrible ultra-processed flavoured versions. This place has the real thing, also delicious oat bread which stayed good for 5 whole days. I wish this place was my corner bakery!

Date of visit: April 2017