“Tasty and cheap”
Review of Trans Sushi

Trans Sushi
Ranked #444 of 1,773 Restaurants in Oslo
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I love this place. I always go here if I want some cheap and tasty sushi. They have several options, not only sushi, to a decent price. The staff is also really friendly!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed February 5, 2017

In my opinion, Trans Sushi serves some of the best Thai food in town. And the sushi is also good. The restaurant is simple and unpretentious, but the taste is great. (This opinion is based on countless visits...)

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank BjornSm
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended have eaten here many time and always get lovely food, very friendly service and all at a very good price :-) my favourite place to get sushi or other Far Eastern dishes in Oslo :-)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Since I ate sushi first time from Trans Sushi I followed in love with it.
They serve not just a sushi and you can find little bit of all Asian food. Try once and you will always come back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 24, 2016

I work nearby, and I eat here somewhat often. I always get the sushi of the day and that is very good for the price.

Date of visit: March 2016