Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$99
FindHotel$99
eDreams$99
Prestigia.com$117
1,041 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019

The hotel is about 25 minutes from the airport and 20 min from the city centre. The cab from the airport costs up to 65 euro and to the city from the hotel cost 28 euro. These are indicative numbers and might change over time.

Choose breakfast while booking as I found the breakfast menu too vast for the price.

The hotel provides complimentary Wi-Fi. Beware the hotel does not offer early check-in or late checkout and charge as per their policy (I was charged for 30 minutes early check-in)

The rooms are clean and very secure. The bus to the airport stop right in front of the hotel and are scheduled every 15 min, so you don't end up spending on the taxi while your way back to the airport.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Amit V
Lars Kristian A, Daglig leder at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear vernekaramit,

Thank you for this great review. I`m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward with hope of welcoming you back to us in the near future

Reviewed August 19, 2019

I stayed at a Thon hotel in Oslo two nights before checking in to Radisson Blu, Alna. The check in time at Thon is 3 pm. I came to Thon around 11:45 am and my room was ready and I could check inn without waiting several hours.

The check in time at Radisson Blu is 2 pm. I arrived at Radisson Blu around 1:50 PM. I could get my room then, but I would have to pay a 300 NOK “early check in fee”. Needless to say – I waited the hour to get access to my room.

The room was OK. The room appeared to be relatively new. Personally not a fan of the slightly modern 1960 style.

No minibar in the room. No power outlet in the bathroom.

WIFI network was very slow. TV signals could take several minutes to appear when turning the TV on.

BREAKFAST

Breakfast not included. Had to pay extra for this when booking the room. If the idea is to make the stay cheaper for those who don’t want or need breakfast this would be understandable. The price before breakfast didn’t strike me as cheaper than other hotel rooms with breakfast included.

The breakfast was disappointing. Not the wide variety like other hotels. No milk – only a small jug of milk for use in coffee… No Bacon! You COULD get bacon for breakfast – on request… WHAT?? First time I have experienced a hotel breakfast in Norway where there was no bacon available without asking specifically for it.

Also – the tables and chairs in the breakfast restaurant was hopelessly placed close to eachother which made it hard to maneuver.

1  Thank 362_yvindt
Reviewed August 17, 2019

because when i do the reservation it was at 1174 SEK and they take more from my Account
and i do the reservation with breakfast but when i reach the hotel they told me that i have to pay extra for the breakfast ...

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank aalhaf650445
Lars Kristian A, Daglig leder at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Dear aalhaf650445,

Thank you for taking time posting your review. We are very sad to hear that the stay did not meet your expectations, this is not the way we want our guests to experience the hotel. We will use this feedback for improvements on specified areas. Hope we will get the opportunity to see you here again despite your bad experiences. Welcome back!

Reviewed August 14, 2019

It isn’t fair and logic to block money and then return after a week,,at front desk your personal have poor information regarding check in and paying ,,there is no balance between money you charge your customers and service you deliver.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank eshams750351
Lars Kristian A, Leder  at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Dear Guest,

Your comments are very important to us and we thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as we are dedicated to make necessary improvements. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I do hope you will consider us again in the future and allow us the opportunity to make your stay comfortable.

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

We had a fairly ok one day stay here. Thought it is really far from the airport, metro connectivity is good but we struggled between the metro station and the hotel since we had lot of baggage. Big room, average food and average hospitality.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank PavethraP
Lars Kristian A, Daglig leder at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Dear PavethraP,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Welcome back!