Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$155
Booking.com$155
Hotels.com$155
FindHotel$156
eDreams$155
getaroom.com$173
1,043 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

I stayed at a Thon hotel in Oslo two nights before checking in to Radisson Blu, Alna. The check in time at Thon is 3 pm. I came to Thon around 11:45 am and my room was ready and I could check inn without waiting several hours.

The check in time at Radisson Blu is 2 pm. I arrived at Radisson Blu around 1:50 PM. I could get my room then, but I would have to pay a 300 NOK “early check in fee”. Needless to say – I waited the hour to get access to my room.

The room was OK. The room appeared to be relatively new. Personally not a fan of the slightly modern 1960 style.

No minibar in the room. No power outlet in the bathroom.

WIFI network was very slow. TV signals could take several minutes to appear when turning the TV on.

BREAKFAST

Breakfast not included. Had to pay extra for this when booking the room. If the idea is to make the stay cheaper for those who don’t want or need breakfast this would be understandable. The price before breakfast didn’t strike me as cheaper than other hotel rooms with breakfast included.

The breakfast was disappointing. Not the wide variety like other hotels. No milk – only a small jug of milk for use in coffee… No Bacon! You COULD get bacon for breakfast – on request… WHAT?? First time I have experienced a hotel breakfast in Norway where there was no bacon available without asking specifically for it.

Also – the tables and chairs in the breakfast restaurant was hopelessly placed close to eachother which made it hard to maneuver.

1  Thank 362_yvindt
Reviewed August 17, 2019

because when i do the reservation it was at 1174 SEK and they take more from my Account
and i do the reservation with breakfast but when i reach the hotel they told me that i have to pay extra for the breakfast ...

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank aalhaf650445
Lars Kristian A, Daglig leder at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Dear aalhaf650445,

Thank you for taking time posting your review. We are very sad to hear that the stay did not meet your expectations, this is not the way we want our guests to experience the hotel. We will use this feedback for improvements on specified areas. Hope we will get the opportunity to see you here again despite your bad experiences. Welcome back!

Reviewed August 14, 2019

It isn’t fair and logic to block money and then return after a week,,at front desk your personal have poor information regarding check in and paying ,,there is no balance between money you charge your customers and service you deliver.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank eshams750351
Lars Kristian A, Leder  at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Dear Guest,

Your comments are very important to us and we thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as we are dedicated to make necessary improvements. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I do hope you will consider us again in the future and allow us the opportunity to make your stay comfortable.

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

We had a fairly ok one day stay here. Thought it is really far from the airport, metro connectivity is good but we struggled between the metro station and the hotel since we had lot of baggage. Big room, average food and average hospitality.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank PavethraP
Lars Kristian A, Daglig leder at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Dear PavethraP,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Welcome back!

Reviewed August 3, 2019

We have a good stay here.
Nice room, good mattress, and friendly staff.
Next to the hotel is Jysk, and gas station. But it is quiet at night, make a quiet stay at night.
Variety of choice for buffet breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Danaiya T
Lars Kristian A, Leder  at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2019

Dear Danaiya,

Thank you for this informative review. We are pleased to read that you found our rooms large, nice and quiet. Glad to read you enjoyed the breakfast and our service minded staff.