Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$148
FindHotel$148
eDreams$148
ZenHotels.com$159
1,557 results
All reviews opera house train station breakfast and dinner clarion collection free dinner light evening meal coffee and tea expensive city bigger room reception area city centre within easy walking distance visiting oslo yogurt sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We loved the service we received at the Hotel Bastion. Everyone was so friendly & helpful. The location is great too. It is located very close to the train station. We did upgrade our room, though, since the first one that we checked in to was very small & right above the street, so a little noisy. The upgraded room was wonderful, including a nicer bathroom, too. This hotel includes breakfast, an afternoon snack, and dinner, so, considering Norway is pretty pricey, this was a big plus for us.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank rsherw902507
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has two buildings adjacent to each other with different types of room. I stayed in the older building with a street view so abundant daylight. Check in was smooth. My room was spacious and equipped with ‘adjustable height’ bed that allowed me to read/work from my laptop at night in bed. Nice touch! The location is excellent. 5 mins of walking distance to opera house, 10 mins to city centre/central station, 20 mins to the promenade where you can find an array of restaurants. Afternoon treats was pancakes with drinks. Dinner menu varies every day. It was a simple buffet but sufficient to make you full! Breakfast offers a great choice of selection and I love the fresh-pressed juice! Overall a comfortable stay and definitely recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2018

An excellent stay with very helpful staff and good service. The free evening light buffet was a boon, as was the excellent breakfast and pancakes in the afternoon. We would stay again and certainly will look for the brand elsewhere

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel, very close to the Oslo Opera House (5 mins walk) and close to the port and city centre (15 mins walk). The rooms are very clean and nicely sized and the breakfast selection is excellent. The meals served here at night are also very good value- free if you are a single guest or a couple but $16AU if you are in a group as we were, but when you consider that the cost of a burger or fish and chips is $30AU, it is excellent value for money.
The exceptional element of this hotel is the staff. They are courteous, friendly, helpful and cheerful- this is a huge plus from my group (26 of us) who all commented that the staff made this hotel very special. If I ever have the chance to return to Oslo, I will come straight back to this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2018

The service was excellent ant the meals were a complete treat, beyond my expectations. If I had not arrived so late in the evening I would have spent my first night there rather than at the airport because ultimately it would have been more convenient.

• Trip type: Traveled solo