“Tasty burgers!”

Dognvill Bar & Burger
Ranked #33 of 1,443 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Stylish Burger Joint at the Vulkan area in Oslo. Laid back atmosphere, fantastic burgers and lively bar scene.
Oslo, Norway
“Tasty burgers!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I came here with my girlfriend after my collegue suggestion. Nice location and american style interior. We ordered a Cheddar & Bacon burger, a Classic Burger, one portion of Fries and a kjempestor milkshake! Everything was very tasty! I loved the meat and the cooking grade of the burger itself (if you don't specify all the burger comes medium cooked). The milkshake was absolutely perfect.
We finished off the dinner trying their brownie, pretty good but not the best I had. Service was friendly, fast and efficient.
I'll surely come back bringing more friends.

• Visited August 2013
Funkcafe, Manager at Dognvill Bar & Burger, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Tmacroby88,

Thank you for visiting! Glad you had a good time!

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Why wait to come back for that tasty American Burger”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Usually when we get back to the US, we have either a burger or a cheesesteak because we missed "that special taste of real beef" you don't get when you go Europe. Dognvill has the taste. If I miss my plane, I know you can have a fine burger here!

• Visited August 2013
Funkcafe, Manager at Dognvill Bar & Burger, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear jrmod,

That was realy nice to hear! Thanks for visiting us!

Døgnvill
Athens, Greece
“Excellent quality!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

One of the best veggie burgers i've ever tasted. My boyfriend got a cheddar and bacon burger and he said it was an absolute delight. They didn't have an english menu, though. I wish i had understood what the starters were!

Hi, SofiaTz!
Thanks for visiting and for the feedback!

Oslo, Norway
“Excellent burgers, ok prices!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The burgers were excellent, tasteful, but I would prefer some more salad og fries on the menues. Prices are ok. The workers seemed to be stressed, and forgot something of our order.

• Visited August 2013
Funkcafe, Manager at Dognvill Bar & Burger, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Hi Hakon84,

Thanks for the feedback! I am realy sorry the waiters seemed stressed at your visit. That is normaly not the case but can unfortunatly happen from time to time.

Busan, South Korea
“Great food, reasonable prices and friendly staff”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went here with a large group, everybody ordered different burgers, everybody paid separately (even splitting some of the sides) but I waiter just kept smiling. Everybody was happy with their food, lovely juicy burgers with fresh homemade sides. Very reasonable prices for Oslo. Nice relaxed ambiance and nice interior. Will definitely go back the next time I'm in town!

• Visited June 2013
Funkcafe, Manager at Dognvill Bar & Burger, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Hi linnjord!

Thank you for nice feedback! I am glad you had a good time at our restaurant!