“Good value”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Popular restaurant and we understood why: the food was very flavourful and the portions were large. Good value for money

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The visit to Risbolle was a treat to the taste-buds. Real authentic Thai-food, with ingredients such as limegrass, lime, coconutmilk etc
Great value. Paid ~135 NOK, and the serving was big.
I will visit this place again for sure.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Best value we found in Oslo for a full plate at 99 NOK for their chicken special. No alcohol served, however.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My daughter and I ate here twice. The restaurant is basic but the food freshly cooked and plentiful.The waitresses were friendly and helpful and the service was speedy. I had a noodle prawn dish and my daughter had the yellow curry chicken and 2 cokes. Both these dishes were delicious and when my daughter couldn't finish all hers they were only too happy to put it in a take away box for us. Norway is expensive so the 375 krone was very reasonable.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

If you want basic and not fancy Thai restaurant, go there and buy main course 135 nok !
No beer or wine served !