“Wonderful!”

and up
Oslo Nature walks: Forest to Fjord
Ranked #1 of 67 Outdoor Activities in Oslo
More attraction details
Owner description: Oslo, recent winner of the EU's European Green Capital Award, is best discovered when active and outdoors. Explore all the places a bus cannot: take a bike tour and cycle through the Royal Palace Gardens or next to rushing waterfalls in the downtown; rent a bike and make your way to the various beaches along the coast; hike among the hills and lakes in Europe's largest urban forest; or island hop on one of our nature walks. Let Viking Biking and Viking Hiking show you all Oslo has to offer.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a great way to see Oslo. Our guide, Paul, was incredibly knowledgeable and took us to so many great stops. I am not in great shape and have not ridden a bike in a number of years but was easily able to do this tour. We loved the route - it had everything. My kids all agreed it was the best day we had in Oslo.

1  Thank Carrie7983
"interesting things"
"norwegian culture"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My friend from France was visiting me in Oslo, and seeing that I haven't seen much of the city myself (I'm Norwegian), this seemed to be a great opportunity for both of us to catch the main attractions. We're both guys who like to be active, so doing it by bike seemed like a better idea than f.ex. by bus. And it turned out to be a great decision! Riding the bikes were fun and you get to see a lot in three hours. The pace is leisurely - no specific fitness level is required. The guide's knowledge of Norwegian culture and history and his ability to disseminate this knowledge is impressive. I'm not surprised that this is the highest rated activity on Oslo's Trip Advisor. I highly recommend it.

3  Thank JosteinLH
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

As in so many other cities exploring them by bike is the best! Highly recommended to get around town and to see the sculptures in the park!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

After reading the Tripadvisor reviews we decided to take the Viking Biking city tour. It was everything positive that has been posted earlier and more. Curtis was a great guide and very informative. I would recommend this tour as early in your visit to Oslo as possible as it gives one a great orientation to the city and culture. Definitely value for your money!

1  Thank JLLangford