“Wonderful!”

and up
Small-Group Oslo Bike Tour: City Highlights
Ranked #2 of 58 Tours in Oslo
More attraction details
Owner description: A guided bike tour or bike rental is the perfect way to discover Oslo, one of the world's greenest cities. A bike takes you to all the places a bus cannot: along the beautifully preserved fjord coastline, among the trees and lakes in Europe's largest urban forest, next to rushing waterfalls in the downtown, through the old castle grounds and the Royal Palace Gardens or perhaps along the stunningly modern car-free harbor. Let Viking Biking show you all Oslo has to offer.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a great way to see Oslo. Our guide, Paul, was incredibly knowledgeable and took us to so many great stops. I am not in great shape and have not ridden a bike in a number of years but was easily able to do this tour. We loved the route - it had everything. My kids all agreed it was the best day we had in Oslo.

1 Thank Carrie7983

Tromso, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour with great guide!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My friend from France was visiting me in Oslo, and seeing that I haven't seen much of the city myself (I'm Norwegian), this seemed to be a great opportunity for both of us to catch the main attractions. We're both guys who like to be active, so doing it by bike seemed like a better idea than f.ex. by bus. And it turned out to be a great decision! Riding the bikes were fun and you get to see a lot in three hours. The pace is leisurely - no specific fitness level is required. The guide's knowledge of Norwegian culture and history and his ability to disseminate this knowledge is impressive. I'm not surprised that this is the highest rated activity on Oslo's Trip Advisor. I highly recommend it.

3 Thank JosteinLH
Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love it”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

As in so many other cities exploring them by bike is the best! Highly recommended to get around town and to see the sculptures in the park!

Riyadh
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent way to spend the day”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

After reading the Tripadvisor reviews we decided to take the Viking Biking city tour. It was everything positive that has been posted earlier and more. Curtis was a great guide and very informative. I would recommend this tour as early in your visit to Oslo as possible as it gives one a great orientation to the city and culture. Definitely value for your money!

1 Thank JLLangford
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Awesome biking tour!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Although this day was the rainiest day this summer, I really enjoyed the tour. Curtis, the owner, told us some amazing stuff. The pace was really good and the bikes are very nice. Would recommend this tour, it is an awesome way to get to know the city.

1 Thank Ennetee