“Beautiful atmosphere and great people”
Review of Onda Restaurant - CLOSED

Onda Restaurant
Cuisines: French, Italian, Mediterranean, Spanish, Norwegian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have visited this restaurant several times - and I keep coming back

The food is average in this price range, but what sticks out is the unique design of the building combined with a scenic view and great staff!

Room might be a little big for the ultimate romantic feeling, even though the sea view somewhat compensates for that, but I go here both in business (primarily), with friends and with my wife.

Love it!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were walking around Aker Brygge in Oslo on Saturday, 1/11/2014 and looked over and saw what looked like an upside down boat with a restaurant below it. We walked over, looked at the menu outside and then went in and had one of the best resturant experiences I have had in my life. From the warm welcome we received from Fabio and Dario, to the wonderful meal prepared by Chef Christopher and his team, it was a very memorable and delicious evening. My coworker and I both chose the Mixed Grill and were surprised by the wide array of dishes and tastes and textures that the Chef prepared for us. All very tasty and high quality. Chef Christopher came over and made sure every thing was ok, told us about some other interesting restaurants in Oslo and we had a very pleasant chat with him about the Oslo dining scene. Dario did a great job of serving us and we ended the evening walking out into the cold Oslo evening talking about what a fantastic experience we just had. I highly recommend Onda and thank everybody there for a great dining experience.

2  Thank Alan Charles E
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Eating at Onda was a great decision . The 4 course daily special - seafood salad , salmon , duck and a choc pudding were all presented great and tasted delicious - even liked the celeriac purée . Great harbour location , interesting building , modern decor , comfy seating . Great service . House wine - bottle 500 kr , glass of Chablis 145kr .

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We had a surprising nice evening in this restaurant: kind staff, good Italian dinner and nice wine !

1  Thank Ecologico_Tours
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have been in this restaurant on the 9th of January 2014. This was a business diner. The restaurant is very well situated on the Port. The foof and the service were excellent.

1  Thank Christian et C... M