“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: French, Italian, Mediterranean, Spanish, Norwegian, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Tried sushi at this place, liked the food, ambience and service. Once you get a table, service is also pretty good. But there are some jerks at the gate, who are pretty unwelcoming!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

The location is realy nice, and the service is good, but the food is average. Compared to the price for a lunch, there are many other restaurantes at Aker Brygge that gives you a better value for your money. If you go threre, and if the weather is nice, book a table outside facing the port of Oslo.

1  Thank kjell magne n
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Onda is a rather new restaurant located in a new and extremely cool building close to the seaside. The meny focuses on seafood, but also great dishes with meat. Service is good and over all good value for money. Have tried it both for business lunches and dinners and also with family and it never disappoints.

1  Thank hskogvoll
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I had dinner at the Onda on August 7 and pleasantly surprised by the service level as my expectations were actually very low based on the foregoing reviews. Very attentive, quick, friendly. Maybe they all went through customer attention training, but anyway good experience.

Also had the Bergen Fish Soup which came fairly quickly (10 minutes after I ordered) and then the Hallibut with the caviar. The maindish was also ok, but I recommend to add a little bit more seasoning as it was a little bit flat. Atmosphere of the restaurant is great. We had a table directly at the window.

Unfortunately both my colleague and I did not feel well after the dinner, but I doubt that this was food poisining.

2  Thank Getgerald
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Our first night in Oslo and we wanted something nice for dinner. My whole group ordered something different so I got to try a lot of the menu and all of it was amazing, particularly the mussels and tilapia. The portions were definitely bigger than I expected as well. Decor was absolutely beautiful with great views.

The service was off, in my opinion, for a restaurant like that. Nice waitstaff, just a little chaotic and disorganized. At one point I think someone stole our drink order from our actual server. However I would still highly recommend it.

2  Thank Marissa T