“Fantastic atmosphere and warm service.”
Review of Cafe Fedora - CLOSED

Cafe Fedora
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

As soon as you enter this cafe you feel welcomed by the staff, especially by the owners, Nicole and Anthony. They are both fun and social.

If you are there only for the coffee you will no doubt enjoy some of Nicole's pastry, especially the pecan pie. If you are a bit more hungry then the breakfast burrito is great (my favorite). This is my favorite breakfast place :)

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Excellent food and the best service you can find in Oslo. You cant find anything else like it in the city. You will leave happy and satisfied!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Sunday after church I suggested to my family and friends to go for an American brunch. The response was: naaah, we hate hamburgers... Ha! Little did they know how delicious and variative food we were to get at the Fedora cafe! The common misconception of what real American food might be is unfortunate, and we hope to come back for more Macaroni and Cheese, for good coffee, for burritos, not to speak of things we have not tried yet. Had to google what grits was, and now want to try that as well as pecan pie and "red velvet" cupcakes, whatever that might be :))). Of course, the special thanks goes to the positive and friendly service, though I am sure it must be tough to work so hard all day and still smile to all the guests! Thank you for that!

3  Thank Oslo_Momma
Reviewed July 7, 2013

It's hard to find genuine American food in Oslo, but this is the real deal!
At Cafe Fedora, you will be greeted by friendly, American staff and will be served homemade American dishes.
These folks know what Americans want, and cook it to perfection!

1  Thank ChrysH
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I always order macaroni and cheese at Cafe Fedora. It's the best! Their Texas Chili is great but a tad spicy for me and it comes with a side of cornbread that is out of this world. They have homemade milkshakes; I always get chocolate. Nicole's red velvet cupcakes are to die for; they are very rich with a lot of icing, just the way I like them. They always have an assortment of pies and brownies. Oh I can't forget grits. Oh my gosh their grits are good! The cafe is relaxed and cozy. My favorite spot is a small table right inside the door with a sofa and two plush chairs.
-Catherine A.