The receptionist and the other stuffs is very friendly to us. The living or waiting area is clean and tidy. Our room is cleaned and very cozy to stay. The place is very quite and it you feel like home. The breakfast is ready on time. The tram or train station going to the central of Oslo is 1 minute walk from the hotel it is very convenient.In general B&B is a nice and comfortable to stay. We are looking forward to stay again in Ellingsens Pensjonat when we have a time to travel again in Oslo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Elligsens Pensjonat, feel at home in the middle of the Norwegian capital of Oslo. Opened in 1963, our bed&breakfast has quickly gained a reputation as a place to relax and withdraw from the bustling city life, while offering its rooms at rates for every travelers budget. Our team is always available to help and works relentlessly to provide you with everything to accompany your stay in this beautiful city.The villa itself is located close to the center, only a few steps away from the public transportation and shopping opportunities, offering you a wide array of ways to spend your days.The rooms has been newly in 2014 and 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Ellingsens Pensjonat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Hotel Oslo
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Oslo