Enjoyed my one night stay at this simple but cosy B&B in the leafy Uranienborg area of Oslo.
It located in a lovely leafy street, behind the palace park, in one of the prettiest areas of Oslo. Loved the location - central but not right in the middle of things - it is about 10 mins walk to very centre, and about 20 mins walk to Central Station - but the walk is lovely.
I stayed in a single room with shared bathroom. The facilities were not amazing but perfectly fine, and I loved the view form my room over the garden. There were lots of lovely little touches, like cosy blankets, an arm chair, and flowers on the window sill. The service was the same - not amazing but simple and perfectly fine. Lots of lovely common areas to relax - an indoor sofa area and a garden deck. Breakfast and internet costs extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Elligsens Pensjonat, feel at home in the middle of the Norwegian capital of Oslo. Opened in 1963, our bed&breakfast has quickly gained a reputation as a place to relax and withdraw from the bustling city life, while offering its rooms at rates for every travelers budget. Our team is always available to help and works relentlessly to provide you with everything to accompany your stay in this beautiful city.The villa itself is located close to the center, only a few steps away from the public transportation and shopping opportunities, offering you a wide array of ways to spend your days.The rooms has been newly in 2014 and 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ellingsens Pensjonat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Hotel Oslo
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Oslo