All reviews organic breakfast aker brygge four poster bed animal skins bridal suite steam room homemade granola boutique hotel eco friendly hotel rooms are small quiet street lovely boutique nice neighborhood waterfront area royal palace family room long weekend
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a family of four with kids aged 12 and 10. We had a family room with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. As other reviewers have noted the rooms are small and lacking storage but they are stylish and comfortable. We loved the atmosphere of the hotel and the location was handy for aker brygge. Staff were always friendly and helpful. Was a little disappointed with the breakfast, which was yummy but a bit lacking in choice.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I spent 4 nights here and loved it! The staff were very helpful and friendly. They were able to answer all of my questions. Now the rooms! Rooms are gorgeous, and the beds are super comfy. Of course the fact that it’s an Eco hotel makes me very happy and they have products for sale if you want anything.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I would rate this as ok but I would not choose it having stayed there and so many other places. The staff was a mix. Some rather cold to others that were very friendly and upbeat. The room was very small and while it was charming in a way, it was not super comfortable and in our opinion "tried too hard" to be chic high end while being tiny and less welcoming. If you have luggage, the old elevator is teeny tiny. People sit outside and smoke which was offputting for us. The breakfast was nice. We stayed at 8 different locations in Norway from Oslo to Lofoten. This was my least favorite.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to love this hotel but little things just let it down...like having no mini bar or bottled water (or even glasses to drink tap water). I know it's an eco hotel but surely a couple of bottles of water could be available. We had the bridal suite - which strangely was on the ground floor and looked out onto a small courtyard. The bed was comfortable - although the mattresses on each side were very different. One was really soft and one quite firm. The ambiance was nice, it was very quiet, staff were friendly and the breakfast yummy. Not sure what was off for me but I left a little underwhelmed.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I wished the staff was a but friendly and welcoming. The room we had was noisy in the morningas it was in front of the main road, the curtains were light!
We had a misunderstanding with my booking but the staff was able to amend it. The interior was cozy, although small. The breakfast was good. I loved the utensils!
They are animal friendy!