All reviews aker brygge office block great hotel great breakfast nationaltheatret station waterfront area conference facilities room facing nice shower national theatre station hotel is located definitely stay here again short walk reception desk comfortable beds visit oslo business room
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019

Very good location.Location is near the Aker Brygge and is a short and beautiful walk along the renovated water front into the town centre. Really lovely place. Very friendly staff . Nice and clean, however a bit small room. Breakfast was tasty and had a good variety of hot and cold options. Good cappuccino, smoothies and fresh squished orange juice. Also selection of eggs, cold cuts and cereal. Good restaurants in the neighborhood. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Vidar M, Manager at Thon Hotel Vika Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear Margo7850p,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your stay at Thon Hotel Vika Atrium.

I am very glad to see that you had a positive experience as a guest at the hotel. I am glad to see that you mention our staff and location.
I am sorry that you felt our rooms was a bit small. We do have many different room sizes and room categories, so have a look at this the next time you make your reservation with us.

I hope too see you back again with us soon. Welcome back.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

For what is essentially a corporate hotel, this is a wonderfully friendly place, especially for tourists travelling alone. The whole establishment is immaculate, the bedrooms well appointed with comfortable beds and bathrooms and the breakfast restaurant is superb. The staff are wonderful, helpful and friendly in the extreme.
The Oslo Fjorden is minutes away with an amazing area for swimming, quays where one catches the ferries to the museums and can take cruises on the Fjorden including evening shrimp supper cruises. A great base in a beautiful part of Oslo.

Date of stay: August 2018
Vidar M, Manager at Thon Hotel Vika Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Dear Janed1987,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your stay with us.

I am very glad to see that you had a nice stay with us, and that both the location and our staff was a big part of making your stay with us great. Our staff is working very hard every day to improve their service, and it is nice to see that this is recognized.

Welcome back to us the next time you visit Oslo.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Location is excellent in the centre of town and within a 12 minute walking distance to the main central station. Staff was very friendly. Room was exactly as shown in the website's pictures. Very efficient layout, no bathtub for me to soak and warm up after a cold day but the room was very welcoming. Bed was OK and pillows seemed new. I had an inner courtyard view room which meant that I did not have street noise to deal with.

Room tip: Courtyard view might be quieter as no street exposure.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Vidar M, Manager at Thon Hotel Vika Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Dear ursopolaris,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here at TripAdvisor after your stay.

I am very glad to see that you had a nice stay with us, and that the location of the hotel was excellent for you. Our staff is working very hard every day to provide excellent guest service, and it is nice to see that this is recognized by our guests.

I hope you had a nice time in Oslo, and welcome back to us another time.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 3 days and everything was absolutely great. I felt a warm welcome when I checked in and the room was clean and nice. The breakfast was delicious and the people who was working there was funny and really friendly. Nothing to complain about and I will definitely staying at this hotel next time I visit Oslo

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Vidar M, Manager at Thon Hotel Vika Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2019

Dear Ivan M,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review after your stay here at Thon Hotel Vika Atrium.

I am very glad to see that you had a nice stay with us, and especially that you highlight our staff in the restaurant. Our staff will appreciate your review as it confirms that they are doing a good job.

I hope to see you back again with us soon.
Welcome back.

Reviewed March 22, 2019

Hotel is big, nice and clean. It has also conference facility. Staff at reception was welcoming and smiling. Good instruction about service like breakfast and even asked before giving room if that floor was ok for you. Room was clean and comfortable. Got room on 2nd floor but was not hearing any noise from the road. All the staff were smiling when you see them. Best part was breakfast room. It has international staff. Greeting each and every person who walks in. Asking how are you and personally attending if need something more. Cleaning your empty dishes quickly. Breakfast has good and enough range of food.

Room tip: Quiet rooms but you can tell reception and they will help you to get good room.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear MaheshP407,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Thon Hotel Vika Atrium after your stay.

I am very glad to see that you mention our staff in the reception and restaurant, and that you got a warm welcome to us when you arrived. Our staff at the hotel is working very hard every day to provide excellent guest service, and it is nice to see that this is recognized by our guests.

Welcome back to us the next time you stay in Oslo.