“I like it here!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Oslo, Norway
“I like it here!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Nice cafe, serves sandwiches and pastry, and coffee and beer. Good place to meet friends and have a drink.
Often crowded, and difficult to get a table after 17.00.

The small shop have some cool stuff.

Visited November 2012

Budapest, Hungary
“Great place for a rainy day”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I had pretty rubbish weather one day whilst visiting Oslo and a friend recommended Liebling. For a former Berlin resident, it was a great place to sit, drink coffee, read my book, write postcards and pore over the magazines. The atmosphere was chilled and the staff friendly. I didn't eat but the food looked great and fresh. The little design-y gift store they have there is also good for (non-cheap) souvenirs.

• Visited August 2012
Oslo
“Nice cafe with good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Liebling is a nice cafe at upper Grünerløkka where you are serves typically Berlin breakfast. The interior and atmosphere is relaxing. Go here to have a nice meal at reasonable price.

• Visited July 2012
Munich, Germany
“Liebling - our living room in Oslo!!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Together with my girlfriend I've visited Oslo on a weekend. One of our friends had recommended visiting the cafe LIEBLING - and luckily we did so! We immediately fell in love with the individual and unique interior and enjoyed looking around in the boutique. The very friendly staff served tasty coffee and bread slices with loads of different spreads (like guacamole, pesto, bavarian cheese, feta, etc.) - YUMMY!!!
So if you have time we highly recommend to visit the LIEBLING - our living room in Oslo!

• Visited October 2011
Oslo,Norway
“Good sandwich and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Went here for a small lunch and a cappuccino. Had a piece of dark bread with cottage cheese, chives,radish and pepper on. Excellent combination! The coffee is allright, I don`t remember but I would have if it was bad.
It´s a small German café-like, with young clientele and a light atmosphere.
When sunny you can sit outside.
If you are in the area(Grünerløkka), it`s worth checking.

• Visited September 2011