“Excellent food and great service!”
Review of Art of Sushi - CLOSED

Art of Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Marbella, Andalucia, Spain
“Excellent food and great service!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The Art of sushi restaurant got both excellent food and good service! Simply a great atmosphere with much tasty food. I've been here several times, and there is allways perfectly healthy and fresh ingredients, and good variation on the menu. If you are looking for a good sushi restaurant in Norway, this it the place to be.

• Visited August 2012

Bucharest, Romania
“The best sushi I ever eat in the world!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

You must belive me! Is one in a million restaurant of sushi! I will pay yours dinner back in Bucharest if not!

Oslo, Norway
“Creative sushi at a great location”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My wife and I were walking around Frogner and ended up having dinner here purely by chance.
We sat outside and had the 20-piece chefs menu and a nice bottle of Pouilly-Fumé.
Service was attentive and efficient, helpful and smiling.
The sushi, both rolls and pieces, was very creative and certainly justifies the "art" label. There were great combinations and the inside-out rolls with extremely fineliy sliced salmon wrappin was spectacular.
People around us also had various hot dishes, and while we didn't try any of these, they all looked great and our "neighbours" were very happy with their food as well. The prices were OK and combined with the quality of the food, value for money is very good.
Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2012
Oslo, Norway
“fresh good food and service”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

i've had a dinner with my friend at this restaurant last Saturday. We went for Miso soup as aperitif dish, and Golden set for two as main course.
The choice of wine - was Wachenheimer Riesling Trocken 2009.
Miso soup was served very quickly and tasted good. The Golden set consisted of Tempura (though it was surprised to have corn and carrots also deep fried :), temaki was also very Norwegian style, healthy with vegetables and carrots.
Rolls were average, as I like more California rolls type, but the sashimi was perfect - as usually I am not a big fan of it - I've tried it all - was perfect and fresh!
The service was also very nice, we had a blond girl with curls - she was very nice and helping.
During our dining there were more than 10 people coming to pick up their "take aways", and looks like restaurant has it's regular customer base.
In overall very pleasant evening at this cozy place.

• Visited June 2012
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food at a decent price”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Having just moved to Oslo from the UK I was missing a really good Asian restaurant. While they're plenty of excellent sushi restaurants in Oslo I wanted somewhere that did nice cooked man courses. This does the job nicely with some great main courses - I have sushi as a starter.

The service has always been very good when I've visited.