“Average food, slow service”
Review of La Casa

La Casa
Ranked #1,175 of 1,549 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The food is acceptable but boring. The service is extremely slow, and I have to admit that when I'm in Norway I expect the waiters to understand norwegian. The interior of the restaurant is ordinary and the outdoor seating not very pleasant at all.

1  Thank Bimbonemi

Reviewed March 22, 2012

La casa used to have excellent tapas and generally good food for a good price. Last two times I was there, though, the quality of the food has deteriorated. I would no longer recommend this place to anyone. Neither burgers, tapas or the entrecote is anything special. Go to Mat og Mer or Sagene Lunsjbar instead.

1  Thank Sashall
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I would like to reiterate the positive review for La Casa restaurant in the Sagene area of Oslo. I dined with a friend and unlike some other tapas restaurants in the city, all of the food items we selected here were very tasty. The drink list also was much larger than some of the other similar restaurants in the area. We also really enjoyed the modern but cosy atmosphere, which was very clean. The seating area also gives more space. Our servers were very fast, and the food and drink prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Sunshine_Grl8
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Good food, decent prices, cosy interior and good service. Recommended!

2  Thank ealexa
Reviewed April 7, 2010

This restaurant is located at Sagene, a trendy neighbourhood in the northern part of Oslo. It is located close to the Akerselva, which is the main river floating down through the city.

The restaurant is modern, but cosy. The menu consists mainly of tapas, but also Entrecotes, Burgers, small dishes and salads. The value is very good, and the tapas dishes we had tasted delicious (tasted 6 out of approximately 15 on the menu). Also reasonably price wine list (for Norway of course...)

Rapid, professional and friendly service adds to it all. Very popular with the locals.

1  Thank yef70