1,188 results
All reviews karl johans gate train station central location within walking distance good size two blocks the main shopping street excellent location extra pillows minute walk bathroom floor breakfast room rooms are clean aker brygge opera house ironing board by foot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo while being back from Reykjavik. The Hotel is ideally located and Staff is Pleasing. However, even the basic amenities such as reusable sleepers.
Rooms also don't have things which are basic in nature.
Overall, it's Good but Nothing worth a Radisson tag.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
MayHelenM1, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Hi Abhishek M,

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts and rating here on TripAdvisor.
We're happy to see that your stay was pleasant and that you were helpt by our staff and that our location in Oslo was ideal for your visit.

We are however sorry we didn't exceed expectation this time and hope to add that little extra for your future visit.

All the best,
MayHelèn Midtrud

Reviewed September 9, 2018

My wife and I stayed here three nights in July. We chose this hotel primarily because of it's location. It is centrally located in downtown Oslo a short walk to most places. The room was nice. The bathroom was a little funky because the shower doesn't have a door. You just had to be careful not to get water everywhere. It was the hottest summer on record in Oslo, and we were sure glad this hotel had air conditioning.
Most hotels in Norway do not. We're Americans and like our ice. Every night the staff would give us two glasses of ice from behind the bar which we took to our room and iced down a couple of Cokes. There's a little grocery store a block away which was handy to buy drinks at. There's a bus stop just a block away which was handy. We took the bus on a regular basis. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
HanneO200, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Bryan. Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on TripAdvisor. It is nice to see that you appreciated the location of the hotel and the nice accommodations. But it is especially nice to see that you and your wife appreciated our amazing staff. We are very proud to provide “Yez I can” service and it is nice for the team to know the hard work we put down every day brings results. I am very sorry to read that the shower didn’t live up to the expectations. We were very lucky with the summer weather in Oslo. Luckily we had an amazing ventilation system that has saved our guest from the hot heaters this summer. We all hope that we will see you again in the nearest future. You are most welcome back to us. Best regards, Hanne Olsen, Front Office Manager.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I walked in off the street this afternoon looking for somewhere to charge my phone, having stayed here on several occasions in the past. The staff here are amazing - just so friendly and helpful. I feel like I have been welcomed like an old friend! I cannot recommend this place highly enough. The coffee is also terrific :)

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank PaulE3414

Dear Paul. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's gratifying to read such amazing feedback. This I will make sure to pass on to the team. We center and focus our work on delivering memorable moments and we are very proud to provide Yez I can service to every guests. I'm glad that the hard work they do gives results. Thank you very much for your recommendation and I hope we will be able to welcome you back the next time you visit Oslo. You are most welcome back to us. Best regards, Hanne Olsen, Front Office Manager.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Normally this hotel is very nice. Nice rooms. Good breakfast. Very friendly staff. The last stay was not so good. The room was very nice. But the service not so good. First I had to wait a long time for check in. The next was that I was not recognized as a Platinum tier. Later on the waiting time at the bar was very long as well. Hope for improvement for next time.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
MayHelen M, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear RON70G

Thank you for this insight into your guest experience and information.
We're completely dependent on our guests and their impression whilst staying with us is of the upmost importance.
I see that you normally stay with us and is a loyal member of Radisson Rewards and for this I will allow myself to thank you.
The loyalty needed is namely this; necessary. We strive of course to uphold the standards expected but the recognition of our members is a priority. We hope your accept our sincere apology and we strive for greater every day and so we will I assure you.

Hope you will visit us in the future to come so we may properly recognize you and provide you with the service levels you are used to.
Best Wishes,
MayHelen Midtrud

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel last weekend service from checking in and between checking out 3 days later was beyond my expectations stayed In a few hotels in Oslo over the years would highly recommend this one great reception staff good breakfast location could not be better

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

Hi 625sol12,

Wow - What a review! We're thrilled and grateful to see that your stay exceeded expectation and that service was great.
We try to make all our guests and visitors to feel welcomed and at home as well as well taken care of.

It sees like your trip to Oslo was a success and I feel honored by the fact that our team helpt facilitate and accomodate you during this time.

You have our warmest greetings and a heartfelt welcome back!
Best Wishes,